lets get it on

strapiton

Well, I'm one of the biggest Graham fan there is, I got the opportunity to see both Bluefield and Graham scrimmage. I can honestly say, that neither team lived up to the hype..but I would definitely give Bluefield the upper hand on friday. Unless Graham can get pressure on Bluefield's QB(like Pulaski did).... they're in for a long night...because Graham's secondary can't handle Bluefield's receivers....(they couldn't handle Rockbridge's) and Bluefield's will be much quicker.

I think Graham needs to run Henry and Henderson right at Bluefield...try to control the clock as much as possible and keep Bluefield's offense off of the field.

With that said, I'm going to say optimistically that Graham will pull it out 28-27

then and again , its called a scrimmage it means nothing its nor win or loss on ur record its just like pratice just that your playing against somebody. and i wouldnt want to show off all my wepons during a scrimmage anyways , for the simple reason if the team ur playing coming up is scouting ur weakness then you should put 2nd string players so thats what they will think there up against...thats just my opinion