Best Kicker and Back Up QB?????

Grundy10

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Beaver Fan, Lucas Stone doesnt have anything on Elliot Craig...You dont believe me? Ask Lance! hahahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

Elliot is a wussy. (along with Mason Looney) for not playing...Elliot gets the "best kicker who isn't playing" award...

Just hit your Pat's and all will be fine Tigh...lol...and I didn't say a word about your 3-5 day last week...lol.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Lance, you can blame that 3 for 5 on the holder hahahaha (wait till Garon sees that!) hahahaha

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that's why i didn't say anything...i saw those bad holds...he'll get his head in the game this week i'm sure smile.gif

• 6 months later...

Wat about punter?..i know this guy didnt make 1st SWD team this year or nething but hes just a softmore and is one heck of a punter and that is C.J. Arms from Richlands, to me he should been on 1st team SWD this year but like i said hes got two more years and i know he will be next year and his senior year.

This year at the State Championship for bluefield, during warm-ups lucas put the ball at the 40 i think it was and kicked it and made it through with ease....I dunno if that makes him the best kicker in this area but he was recruited by alot of D-1 colleges..

whatever happened to my former team mate dillon reece, he was the best kicker around the whole region and one of the best in the state, i heard he was at va. tech last year dont know about now though. hes was the best in the entire region from 2000-2003.

I still have to agree with BluefieldRocks, Lucas Stone is by far the best kicker around here.

I played in 2003 and during practice i would hold for him and he kicked a 55 yard field goal several of times.

If u know someone else who can kick 55+ yards around here well then that will surprise me LOL

[ QUOTE ]

Wat about punter?..i know this guy didnt make 1st SWD team this year or nething but hes just a softmore and is one heck of a punter and that is C.J. Arms from Richlands, to me he should been on 1st team SWD this year but like i said hes got two more years and i know he will be next year and his senior year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric Mcdaniel from taz was the first team punter and he is a soph also.

They both avg.'d the same it wast just getting the votes but i think Arms will get it next year he is working hard now and is gettin that leg pretty dang strong.But McDaniels is good too so who knows.

• 3 weeks later...