Good luck Graham...

Ardent_Cougar

For some reason I would expect that from you Jimmy. You are right, all that hyping Grundy is doing to the bristol paper is going to bite you guys in the butt. Last time I checked there were 10 other Graham players on the field besides Bradshaw, and most of those guys are back. And the fact remains Grundy couldn't score but 1 touchdown against our 1st team defense in two games last year. Can't beat us if you can't score.In watching Grundy you no doubt have very good talent, Good backs, recievers, o-line, and defense at the end of last year was much better. But you have one big weakness. And I will spell it out for you. T-H-E-O J-U-S-T-U-S. We beat that kid like a pinata last year. He may be big enough to play against Twin Valley, but Graham will eat him up again. Now if he has grown some I might change my mind. But he is very smallish, and he will get hurt eventually. I just hope we get to see him play.

hey good luck to graham and all other teams this year. u are right they beat Theo like a piniata. this year grundy i coming out full speed ahead and only 2 teams can stop in swva. Richlands...like always and graham GOOD LUCK ALL TEAMS!!