on field report

thegamer

ok i'm gonna be honest here i'm not gonna say that graham played good or good luck the rest of the season, i'm gonna be honest Graham sucks and we gave it to them, just the way they deserved. I'd like to know where graham gets there football players from, i thought they were supposed to be some big strong tough guys, but really they couldnt beat their cheerleaders in football..my brother plays for BLU, and he said they were cryin like a bunch of 5 year old girls. now to be specific, big tough man andy henderson talks trash off the field but when they were on the field he was crying like a little baby, by the time it was 41-0 he was begging for BLU to put in the JV squad.. and bovenizer, gee if most people were his size they could play NFL but he's so soft and sucks so bad he cant even block those smaller bluefield players..haha.. and #20 we dont even know who he was, but my bro said he was talkin trash and was soooo small and weak. welp enjoy the loss G-girls next time bring your varsity team and dont bring some weak cryin chumps on the field that couldnt beat bluefield middle school..oh yea and congrats billy napper, so thats why u left blufield, to lose your last to games to the beavers, you wouldnt be getting any playin time at BLU anyway...haha rest in pieces chumps

Hey, I have an idea. Win with some dignity and respect. Speaking as a former Bluefield player, you're really making us look bad with this type of garbage.

Can someone delete this piece of trash post please?

Think back to 2001 all graham fans. A young team, that matures as the season goes along. The beavers took alot of lumps that year, but those kids developed into an outstanding team for the last 2 or 3 years. Just something to think about ok. And to all beaver fans lets enjoy a great win with some class and a little respect. Now bring on Princeton!!!!!!

im as happy as anyone that the Beavs won and won big, but personally attacking and trashing other players by name is goin a bit too far, be happy with this win b/c i can remember many such days when the shoe was on the other foot

Gamer,

I like having new Beaver fans on the board, but you better watch your step. This post is a disgrace and a black eye to all Bluefield fans that post here. If you're truly from Bluefield then show the class that you should have learned long ago. This board isn't for this type of trash, so clean it up...

well i have to agree with gamer on this. it's the biggest game of the season, even bigger than the state championship.

and you ppl think we need to show dignity.. go talk to the gmen who hae been talking bull for the past 3 weeks... i think that gives us the right to trash just for 1 day like we did.. see we dont talk trash off the field we take it to them and make them swallow their words and then we talk the trash... and gamer was only naming the ones with the big mouths... most of the other gmen were too depressed to run their mouths...our trash talking is over, maybe gmen would have played better if they let the seniors play a lil more i know they are tryed to build up for the future but it's not gonna help...cause we actually played about 6 or 7 of our freshmen last night... including our freshman qb eric mcclanahan(spelling?) he is a good qb and will be a great starter next year... with a lil work graham will lose to us again next year... oh and on a further note.. trying to build up the young guys to be good later on doesnt work if they are playing teams that are plain out crushing them. nuff said..

I played my freshman year at bluefield high , and graham was talking so much junk is wasnt funny. We need to show dignity, how bout everybody thats sayin that come pratice with us from june till the state championship and weight lifting every-day in-between and then tell me to show dignity cuz when we work that hard we deserve to run our mouths after grham talks junk saying there going to beat us so bad , im with bigmaroonmachine and the gamer all the way!

There isn't anything wrong with exercising your bragging rights but it's a bit different when you get on a message board, single someone out, and trash them without being provoked. As for Andy Henderson, the kid is a real hard nosed player and I've seen him in the weight room at the GBCC countless times busting his tail. I have alot of respect for him or anyone else that works and plays hard.

oh and sources.... so u have respect for andy that's great... and so u see him at the community center workin out... thats even better... you will hardly ever see bluefield players workin out at community center and you know why... cause we are at the school every day lifting as a team motivating each other to break our maxes... we have unity and that is why we play for state championships... and on a personal note you would never see me at the c.c. cause our coach works us so hard that we fall asleep before 10 p.m... and everyone knows that a team that works as one when it comes to everything is the team that will perform best and win... enough said!

you done your talking ON the field, that should be enuff, brag if ya want, you all won the bragging rights and the G-Men cant say anything, having them know that in their hearts should be better than having to remind em of it on a message board by trashing individuals...you won and we're all glad but its a long season, go out and continue to do your talking on the field

[ QUOTE ]

oh and sources.... so u have respect for andy that's great... and so u see him at the community center workin out... thats even better... you will hardly ever see bluefield players workin out at community center and you know why... cause we are at the school every day lifting as a team motivating each other to break our maxes... we have unity and that is why we play for state championships... and on a personal note you would never see me at the c.c. cause our coach works us so hard that we fall asleep before 10 p.m... and everyone knows that a team that works as one when it comes to everything is the team that will perform best and win... enough said!

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said, I played football up there and I know what it takes to cut it, as well as how hard Coach Simons works the players.

Take some helpful advice from an alum and be the better man. You let your pads do the talking, let it rest at that.