Who's gonna win the Shady@ James Monroe game?

shadyfan

What's everybody think i think this will be the best game in southern wv for week 2. It should be a dog fight both teams coming in off big wins over lesser teams should be a good test of how these teams might fair the rest of the season. I'm gonna go with Shady on this one because they just have to many weapons and have really opened the playbook this year friday at west they ran the double wing maybe 6 to 8 plays everything else was new wrinkles. And the defense also is running all new packages going away from their normal 5-2 front. But the mavs single wing is very tuff to defend and they are a very well coached team but if Shady can hold #22 Robertson in check half as good as they did Fleming from West they win by 2 tds. Any other input would be great, and good luck to both teams.

no i think princeton bluefield will be the best game for week 2 , its a inner county rival and any day any team could win. plus it means even more since we have 3 of there former players on our team now . Micheal Davis , Jonathan Repass ,Jerome Powell

yes you may have a point , but i do beleive princeton will play like your records dont even matter next friday! it should be a good game all around but i do believe bluefield will pull of a W my guess for the score is 56-14

records i know don't matter in that kind of game but i know all to well being a shady fan of what the beavers do to a team that can't throw which princeton can not so the beavers will be in the tigers backfield early and often, so i see the jv getting plenty of work in the second half as the beavers win 40-7.

From my point of view Shady @ James Monroe, at least on paper, is the game of the week in Southern WV. Actually, I think it's the game of the week for AA in the entire state. Now whether or not it actually turns out that way is another thing. This is a great measuring stick for both teams as neither was challenged on opening weekend. It's a tough call for me to make, but b/c it's being played at Lindside I'm going with James Monroe to win. It'll be a close game though and if Shady did win it wouldn't surprise me.

One would be stupid to bet on either team in this one. Someone asked if we had 2 good tackles, the answer is yes, but I think Sam Bostic is by far the best, especially on D. That's important, because Shady really pounded us on off-tackle plays last year. I'm not picking anyone yet, but I'll repeat what I've said earlier, special teams will play a role in this game.

For those who think Bluefield v. Princeton will be a good game, I'd be more than a little surprised to see Princeton keep this one within 20 points.

This should be an exceptional game, I don't know enough about either team at this point, but each has high expectations, in my opinion key factor could be "at" james monroe.

My guess is that this game is also the game of the week in aa in this region, wv side, tazewell richlands is a big rival game also, and that should be an exceptional game also.