1993 Mustang GT for sale

Lance

• 7 months later...

the 93 GT made only 205 hp...just the year before it made 225...i love the 4th generation 'stangs...but 93 was sorta a weak year...pm me about some serious dealing with it, im in desperate need...my tempo is shot!

Actually it made the same HP as the previous years (87-93)...Ford changed the way they tested and rated the HP that year...it was rated at 215 vs 225 because of the change.

[ QUOTE ]

the 93 GT made only 205 hp

[/ QUOTE ]

lets not even talk about lack of horsepower....my 305 camaro made only 170 hp from factory blush.gifmad.gif....

anywho...has any motor work been done to the car or is it stock....

Yeah I would still sell it, it's a great car but I want to get a full size Blazer or something...I make to many road trips and the extra room would come in handy...I've sold off everything else I had and I'm down to driving the Mustang daily now...The lowest I would take for it is $6500 though...otherwise I will just keep it...it's been a year since I posted it for sale and I've got about 128,000 on it now....so I'll take a little less.

I just put new front brakes on it and had the rotors turned when I got it inspected in March. Needs a good cleaning since I drove it all winter, other than that it is perfect. If someone buys it I will pay to have it detailed for you so you don't have to worry about cleaning it up.

It is mostly stock, has a K&N air filter, MAC headers, and I think 3:73 gears in it...the transmission is tight and the clutch has about 15,000 on it now but that's mostly highway...I don't run it very hard often. It's a Ford SVT HD clutch and I upgraded the cable and clutch quadrant when I put it in...also has a new flywheel.