Twin Valley 13 -0 over Big Creek

Lance

Twin Valley improved to 2-1 on the season with a 13-0 win at Big Creek W.Va. The Owls are much improved from last year and are playing with more players, around 30, they are also playing what may be their final season at Big Creek High, they will consolidate with Iaeger High.

Being at TV for my second season, I would have to say that this past Friday night was the first time they actually looked and played like a football team. The Defense pitched the first shut-out in TV history and they had set that as their goal for the game. The offense was ravaged by penalties, 19 for 145 yards!!!! Big Creek by the way had 3 penalties for 15 yards, the third penalty came with less than a minute to go in the game when they jumped off sides. Talk about some home-cookin'!!!! Mr Click and the officiating crew were TERRIBLE!!!

The Panthers finally established a strong running game and Jeremiah Lester pickedthe secondary apart on some nice passes. The Panthers had several scoring opportunities thwarted by very questionable penalties, YOU SHOULD SEE THE GAME FILM, clipping penalties called on players who failed to make contact with anyone during the plays. Holding penalties on pancake blocks, etc. etc.

The Panthers have their hands full with Pocahontas in two weeks as they hope to heal some minor wounds during the bye week.

out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say they have a legit shot at the 4th slot. Pound, Twin Springs, and JI Burton should all make it...Twin Valley could make it in.

Looking at the gmaes they have left to play I think that Haysi, JI Burton, and Honaker will probably beat them...that would be 6-4 overall if they can win out the rest...might be enough to get them in?