VHS vs. G-Men

brandon

virginia high has too much for the g-men. they have the d with LB-lockett,woods,white,aldmany,and elckestin (however u spell his last name. then u got for d-line worley,moffit,leaornd,pearson. not but least backs nophlin,carter,sullivan. their offense with the great RB. mitchell he's the best they had in years better then that kevin worley,and the 6"5 350 sr. jimmy hall at tackle and good wr for the bearcats will be a good factor in the game saturday night.the g-men well have to try stop pearson who has more then 5 sacks in 3games and from what i saw this is one of the best DT virginia high ever had this sat I expecte it to be a good game until 3rd quarter and bearcats well win 49-20 over the G-MEN

Whoever said G Men 35-0 is an idiot and knows nothing about football.I hate how some Graham fans on this board think their team is so far superior to all other teams in this area.

VHS is 3-0. Sure they havent beat anyone that great but they are still 3-0 and are much better than last year, and last years team came close to beating Graham. I dont think VHS will beat Graham but they will not get shutout 35-0. I just dont see Graham being able to shutdown HB Tyrone Mitchell.

[ QUOTE ]

VHSFan999 said: I dont think VHS will beat Graham but they will not get shutout 35-0.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that's not the right attitude to have going into a game. I hope the players don't have that same mindset or they might as well not even bother stepping on the field. As good as some teams are, the outcome depends on who comes to play hard and who doesn't. Any given Friday (or Thursday this week at least, hahaha).

[ QUOTE ]

Whoever said G Men 35-0 is an idiot and knows nothing about football.I hate how some Graham fans on this board think their team is so far superior to all other teams in this area.

VHS is 3-0. Sure they havent beat anyone that great but they are still 3-0 and are much better than last year, and last years team came close to beating Graham. I dont think VHS will beat Graham but they will not get shutout 35-0. I just dont see Graham being able to shutdown HB Tyrone Mitchell.

[/ QUOTE ]

Others have already added their $.02, but I can't pass this up after this reply. Who is the idiot now? By the way, LegendAtLegion is from Gate City, not Graham & was giving his unbiased take on the game. You, however, in "jmarcum fashion" come on here with the screen name VHSFan999 & we are to think you are being unbiased? Has V-High ever beat Graham is the best question I can think of...

Whew, i must be an idiot I gave Graham an extra 10 points! cool.gif

I didn't mean my comment to put down VHS! I saw both teams preseason and last year also. The difference is Graham got beat by a very good Bluefield team and i don't think you could add up the teams that VHS played and get a team that could beat Bluefield, so strength of schedule does mean something!

VHS's program is improving, but still has a ways to go!

to much graham d tonight for the bearcats though i will say at times they looked good but as the game went on their big linemen were sucking for air and just could not keep up with the graham backs running up the middle on them. vhs looked good on the sweeps but the big men need to be better conditioned to play four quarters. they were just tired at the start of the 3rd quarter.