i have to believe

strapiton

i would be at mithell stadium tonight if this rain didn't have a name and all the media attiention with it, im sure we have all played and sat in the stands through worse, i don't buy the excuse that they didn't think would be safe to drive down in the rain weve all seen teams travel in rain and snow. what do you all think

i spoke to mr godfrey , the supervisor of sports, so to say, at the high school and he said they called at about 1:30 and said that the kanawa county schools were closing and they couldnt make the game , bull if you ask me. They should have played us last night

In my opinion this works out better for Bluefield b/c now they won't have an open date prior the to showdown with James Monroe late in the season. Additionally, it gives the team a home game late in the season otherwise Oct. 1 would have been the last home game. Plus it allows Senior Night to be celebrated not the same night as Homecoming, which is what would have happened if Martinsburg was the final home game...