Shady 36 Independence 0

shadyfan

Shady manhandled indy in all phases of the game Shady amassed several yards rushing and had 4 backs score td's. If this game was played on a nicer night Shady scores 50 plus. But a nice tune up heading into a good matchup as Mt. View rolls into town 2-0 after having the last 2 weeks off . Go tigers.

Guest Stang02

A source on the WV Metro News Gamenight radio show said that Jeremy Lynch was badly injured in this game. I was just wondering what happened that caused the injury??

Guest Stang02

Because I hate to hear about injuries to players especially him because he is a very physical football player.

He left the game with what looks like a broken ankle he was carried off the field and carted off to a local hospital, i spoke with his mom and she was real upset and said it looked really bad and he was in a lot of pain. He is a very physical rb for sure he will be missed if he does not return.

i dont kno where everyone keeps saying broken ankle. but yea anytime a player gets hurt its not a good thing. i do have good news. lynch is gonna be ok. he is on crutches. he didnt break nething, im not positive about what the actual injury was all the problems were in his shin. he may see limited action this week against mt.view. he will prolly be back against mt. hope if he doesnt play against mt.view. im just glad it wasnt nething real serious.