Martinsburg, WVA

pdfootballguy

I was wondering if anybody could give me any info on how they were doing so far this season and what they run. The reason why I was wondering is because Bassett has to match up with them and I just wanted to see what everybody thought. I've seen Bassett play this year and they seem to have some athletes with alot of speed and a decent sized line. How they match up with a team like Martinsburg, I have no clue. Thanks for any input!

I don't know anything about Martinsburg, WVA, but I would like to know some things about Bassett. We (Floyd) play them this week.What type of Offense/defense do they run and how big is #33 there fullback looked 250+ on Tv last night.Any info on them would be great.

Martinsburg is 5-0 right now and rated the #1 AAA team in WV. Some publications have them ranked nationally in the top 15 of their respective region. Martinsburg has been a pass dominate team in the past, running the spread formation. However, they've started to run the ball more this year. They're lead by their QB, Nate Sowers. Sowers is considered among the top 25 best senior QBs in the country and has committed to WVU. Martinsburg hasn't lost a regular season game since 2001 and I believe their regular season win streak is current at 27...