Ernie Hicks Stadium

BigBlue02

they keep talking about re-doing the locker rooms but it hasn't happened. I think it would be great to build new stands on the other side with locker rooms under the stands and renovate the home side, making it the visitors side and the new side the home side.

If you are going to build, build on the visitors side and make it the home side. Then you have a nice stadium on both sides and solve the locker room situation.

You dont really need half a horse shoe type stadium...lol.

Eh a guy can dream can't he? I know our locker rooms ain't the best, they stink to high heavens,only one shower works, and theres no decent air flow.They are talking about there where the buses park on school days building a new field house there, I know when I was there in 98-02,Coach Tarter was pushing for one so bad,now it looks like we are getting one sooner or later.

I was glad to see them do some work over the summer. They installed a new drainage system and reseeded the field. I don't think it has ever looked better. They also painted the stands.

They are supposed to build a two story field house in the parking lot the buses use. Not sure that's a good idea since they have a recomndation to close the school in 10-15 years, but it's not my money.

I thought the field house was going to be one story,and is susposed to host the coaches offices,weightroom which we need,new locker rooms, training room,visitors locker room and a place to do polymetrics.

[ QUOTE ]

I remember reading in the News Press that the band will use the second floor. Might have changed since then though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be worng who knows all i know is that its susposed to look great.

[ QUOTE ]

They need to renovate the bathrooms. Those were built in the 1700's. And now you can't do any drainage in there without getting the clap.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO! grin.gif

classic...

[ QUOTE ]

lmao... Could be worse could be like Grundys no offense and have to go In a trough....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't even "enter" the Grundy bathrooms at the stadium...lol...the fact you know what it looks like in there means you are more brave than me...lol.