Anyone Watch the JV games???

blues_politics

i was juss wondering if anyone watches the jv games cause richlands has a good jv and so does graham.Richlands jv only lost 7-0 tha first time they played graham and then 19-20 cause i think they were ready! but it was like watching college football i think richlands has some really good jv players such as #20,#7,#88,#89,#44,#71,#72,#66 and they have some good sophmore players as well!

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i watch em but the only good team in the SWD is Tazewell

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, they may be, but I'm pretty sure that Graham's JV team is 4 - 1, and 4-0 in the district. I'm also sure that Tazewell does not even have a JV team, nor could they compete with Graham... but that's just my thoughts

Rural Retreat will have a tough match monday vs. Lebanon's jv. I would want to watch that. also Richlands jv is good, but Lebanon shouldve beat them that game. If Lebanon just was disciplined that richlands is taught, they wouldve definitely won. Richlands won 12 to 14 i think? b/c of a kick return for a touchdown and a TE dump that shouldve been stopped if the de held up the TE like he shouldve. a guy i wouldve definitely want to watch is chase fuller, he needs to work on agility more than just getting stronger like most richlands lineman do

Yeah I was at that game. Two of Lebanon's starters had to miss the first quarter, one for school other for back talking the coach. But it was a really good game. I thought there was some bad calls for RR though. There was one pass play even ur QB started groaning when the ball hit the ground but the ref beside him called it a completion. If it was properly officiated. it would be even closer. One really bright spot is RR's fullback. He can make things happen. What do u think of Lebanons jv?

I was playin. I am #66. I'm the left guard and left defensive end.. Yeah..that pass your talkin about wasnt a completion. I couldnt believe they called it a catch either. Which running back are you talking about? # 32? or # 44? I was really impressed with how physical Lebanon's defense was. I had a hard time blocking # 35. He was really quick. They also tackled well. When all of us get to varsity..the Rural Retreat/Lebanon game will be one to watch.