Ok guys how bad it it gonna be friday???

shadyfan

From my point of view if Shady can play with in 3 tds of the beavers i could live with that. Of course a upset would be great the only thing im hoping for is that the beavers have a let down after last weeks huge win. But in real life the chances of that happening aren't very good i just hope shady puts up a good fight and gains a little respect because we played horrible against monroe and it brought the boys back to life and the defense is playing real good right now if they hold the beavers under 35 that would be great in my mind. Never the less good luck beavers great program and great fans on this board.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow night. Anything can happen, which of course is why you play the games. Regardless of how good the Beavers might be they must still show up and play hard. I have a lot of faith in this group of seniors to take up the challenge of being ready and focused to play...

The thing a lot of people really don't give Bluefield enough credit for is their Defense. They made two crucial fourth and one stops on Martinsburg in the first half last week. However, they haven't really played a team with a strong rushing attack as Shady Spring. The Tigers have 3 capable guys in their backfield right now (4 if Jeremy Lynch is healthy enough to suit up) in Brandon Phillips, who had 230+ last week, Josh Mann, and Jerry Farrish. But Simon's boys are so disciplined on the other side of the line of scrimmage that I don't even know if that will make a difference. Much like the James Monroe game if Shady gets down early I think they can be counted out. Bluefield will most likely win...and they will most likely run the gambit until Week 10 where my most anticipated matchup will take place: Bluefield Vs James Monroe

Shady brought a rushing attack into Bluefield last year that was averaging over 400 yards of on the ground with three different player averaging over 100 yards a game. The end result, Shady was held to six total yards rushing and only 14 yards of total offense. It's all about speed and quickness.

Shady is a solid team, but Shady doesn't bring anything to the table that the current Bluefield players haven't seen before. Bluefield will not face a team as strong and diverse offensively the rest of year as they did last week against Martinsburg.

i agree Rules the beavers will no face a team as diverse as the m'burg team. and the quickness of this team is murder on the other side of the ball. but they do need to show up and play the game. they have to put last weeks game behind them and look forward to tomorrow night game with the tigers.

Bluefield rules is right about last years game but the difference this year is we have 4 capable backs and none of them average over 100 yards plus our defense is a lot better than last year in last years game shady didnt do anything on offense but the defense played well i doubt the beavers had 200 yards offense someone correct me if im wrong so if shady can muster some type of offense i think this game could be a lot closer than people think dont get me wrong shady has a very slim chance of winning but has a great chance of proving that they can play decent against the big boys cuz the james monroe score is very misleading of how good of team they have.