Lebanon D....

51Leb51

I do understand what you are saying and I respect the class with which you said it. I am not disrespecting Lebanon either. My point was not that GW is a better team than Lebanon because there is only one way to determine the better team. My point is merely my frustration for the fact that GW has not put themselves in a position to see what their potential is for various and sometimes stupid reasons. You are right about their schedule and that is part of the reason that they have been allowed to not reach their potential and be undefeated. My point is simple. This team has the talent and depth to go very deep in to the playoffs if they get it together and reach their potential at the right time. It may take playing a team like Lebanon to make them find their potential. The worst thing that any team or individual can do is to NOT reach their potential every single chance that they can, especially when their potential is so high. Thanks for the response and the solid analysis. Your point is well taken. Hopefully both teams will realize their potential when they meet and make for a game worth the price of admission.

Good post, I understand what you're saying. It looks like one or possibly two very good teams won't make the playoffs this year on account of a couple of really weak districts, that'll be a shame, it happened to Honaker last year in region D and the same will happen this year in region C.