looks like rain....

Lance

Looks like rain this week...sub-60 degree weather, windy, and rain. How are the fields holding up?

Looked like Mitchell Stadium was starting to show some battle scars in the Grundy game...Grundy's field is looking pretty good still as does Tazewell's.

I think this brings a new challenge to Grundy...with Abingdon having one of the better backs in Ellison, this game could be a lot closer with a good rain. Grundy's defense is going to have to show up and play hard this week to stop the run game...don't overlook Abingdon in this game!Grundy is prone to put the ball on the ground when it's wet...but surprisingly the passing game is still there...Grundy's true power is in it's running game though...could get interesting.

I watched him play against tazewell and he just looked like a lineman that had good hands to me..i wasn't impressed...question is can he handle Colby owens? (I think not)

He was talking about Colby Owens clearing out anything in his way on the way to the backfield...lol.

Colby is #2 and plays DE for Grundy...he had a pretty good game at Graham last week.