Scores for 10-15-04

RHSDE60

GC vs. Clintwood

Both teams are really shooting themselves in the foot!

GC has fumbled twice, once at Clintwoods 23, then at the Clintwood 40! Clintwood has moved it well also! Clintwood fumbled inside GC's 10, into the endzone recovered by GC. Clintwood has gotten it back to the GC 5 with 1:28 to go in the half, GC stuffed them for a 3 yard loss 3rd and goal, no gain, 4th and goal from the 9 yd line! Clintwood just used their final timeout! FG goal attempt is good! 3-0 Clintwood with 1:03 to go first half!

I agree! Turnovers kill! GC averaged over 6 yds per carry in the half! Hang onto the ball and it is at least 14-3! i am not worried yet, but they have gotten my attention! Clintwood is loading the line and blitzing, if GC can get outside, and they have they should be okay!

[ QUOTE ]

I agree! Turnovers kill! GC averaged over 6 yds per carry in the half! Hang onto the ball and it is at least 14-3! i am not worried yet, but they have gotten my attention! Clintwood is loading the line and blitzing, if GC can get outside, and they have they should be okay!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does GC not pass at all...man I remember those ?Householder? days? been a few years...was that his name....he could pass when defenses needed to be passed on.

The more I think about it...the more I know that is not that kids name. It sucks to age. Householder is a dentist I hated going to. I'm thinking of the athlete that played at Wake.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Does GC not pass at all...man I remember those ?Householder? days? been a few years...was that his name....he could pass when defenses needed to be passed on.

The more I think about it...the more I know that is not that kids name. It sucks to age. Householder is a dentist I hated going to. I'm thinking of the athlete that played at Wake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shoemaker...LMFAO...that kid was an ATHLETE. How did I forget that name? He could pass when needed.

Yeah they are passing a little!

GC held on CW's first posession and returned the punt to the 37 of Clintwood! Gc just scored on 5 plays from there! It is 7-3 GC. GC went to an unbalanced line and put Castle in the backfield, he's a little quicker! 6:00 to go in the third! Sounds like GC got a wakeup call!