info on liberty's tommy newman???

chance

i know he's big and strong about 5'10 and 220 he has over 1000 yards and about 15 td's we runs real well between the tackles and is very hard to bring down. As for the line decent size and speed but really good technique and footwork, but the raiders might struggle as the face better teams if the starting qb reeves is done for the season i know he didnt play last night from a knee injury he got against James Monroe. Does anyone know his outlook??

from what i understand libertys line is very physical, they have 2 on the line benchin over 300, i think their #'s are 77&51, not real sure, i've also heard newman benches over 300, they love to run the power down the throats, i read in the paper today that reeves may be out depending on the mri, that isnt good but the paper also said that the freshmen qb's at liberty played a good game against independence too, so they may not be hurt as bad as we think, their defense is still questionable though

The offense will miss reeves if he's out for the rest of the season cuz indy's defense is horrible so any qb could look good against them we'll get a better idea this friday when they play scott the skyhawks are much better than the patriots. And if scott can stop newman or at least hold him in check without their starting qb i could see them losing to the skyhawks cuz he's avering like 25 carries a game.

Shady fan, I am no mathematician, but if you take his carries and divide it by games played, Newman does not have 25 carries per game. This is where word of mouth blows out of porportion. Newman is tough and as good as advertised, but he doesn't get that many touches per game.

No surrender if you pay attention to my post im talking about since the qb got hurt since reeves went down his carries a game have shot up look how many carries he's had against monroe and indy both without reeves and it works out to be about 25 but im no mathematician.

the carries have gone up seems like. he has 1170 yards now. he outdone james monroe's andy robertson by 20-30 yards when them 2 schools played down in glen daniel. could newman possibly be the best back in AA?? or maybe even the state??

His numbers speak for themself. no matter how many carries he gets a game, noone has seemd to slow Mr. Newman down. I mean MR. Tommy Newman and teams better be referring to him as MR. Newman. This kid is the real deal, no doubt about. In 7 games he has rushed 145 times for 1170 yards, if im not mistaken and 14 or 15 touchdowns. This kid will run over top of u, make u miss, he is for real. the one thing he is missin is that break away speed, dont get me wrong now, he is quick for 20 to 30 yards. he has the initial burst thru the hole and then for 20 to 3o, then he begins to slow down, but he is just a jr as well, has another offseason to get hisself ready for his senior yr. the way newman and the raiders are running the football, they dont need a quarterback, noone has seemd to even slow newman down this year. so best of luck to u tommy newman and the liberty raiders, get that defense clickin and ya will be fine. one more thing, i think everyone sleeps on liberty's backup runnin back, the Bryant kid(JEREMY) i believe, seems to me, everytime this kid touches the ball, something happens and usually something big down the field. Liberty has 3 good backs that they can go to from what ive seen 45, 1, and 44. so everyone better look out for the runnin game opf the liberty raiders.