Is Next Year Richlands Rebuliding Year??

blues_politics

ah Richlands always has good players coming up...they have a great little league and jv (or whatever they call it) program...they reap the benefits of that year in and year out.

They might not have a 9-1 team next year, they were lucky to find Wells this year...maybe they have another great QB down on the farm...lol...who knows. They will put a good team on the field though, bet on it.

Lance, dont forget my first post way back in August, I said Richlands would be the Team to beat this year and next year. We have probably one Offensive lineman spot to fill and the rest should fall into place, I didnt think Jennings would be exploited this year, Was hoping he would be a sleeper and unleased next year.

They lose 17 seniors including the entire starting backfield, the entire starting receiving corps and, I'm not sure about the linemen off the top of my head, but I think most of them are seniors too. Needless to say, most of those guys also start on defense.

That is a lot to replace but the good thing is Richlands plays a lot of kids in every game. A good part of why they're so tough this year is depth and experience.

I would say they will have a pretty good team next year although they probably won't be as dominating.

Big D,

I'm telling you guys, dont underestimate these younger Blues, A lot of seniors are playing both sides of the ball, But even coach Mance is excited about next years team. Grundy will be a force next year as well. Ill predict now, 2005 SWD Champs= Richlands vs Grundy.

Richlands will lose a lot of seniors in all the positions, but I don't think it will hurt them next year as bad as everyone thinks. We still have a lot of juniors and soph. that will step up. The only thing that will hurt us is inexperience. Our defense will struggle on the line. Size will not be the problem it will be speed. On offense it is the same thing with the line. The skilled positions will have speed, hieght and everything to go with it. I think QB will be ok next year. The only thing that I think that is hurtting him this year is the fact that he is worried about making a mistake. Once he gets in the flow I believe he will be alright. I will be there every game to see how things are going.

Ok I just found this funny but did anyone notice that a Bluefield guy just put in this whole post about richlands being a rebuilding team, that bluefield is a rebuilding team. Personally I don't know why to richlands people (which are the majority of the people looking at this post) would care about Bluefield being a rebuilding team. But to talk about Richlands, I don't know how many people they are losing but I do agree that Richlands always puts atleast a good team on the field every year, this year the best in a while. Good luck to them next year.

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!