Powell Valley 28

Honaker 31

St. Paul 12

Last week 5-1

Season 29-5

Yikes! I forgot Graham

Graham 17

Princeton 14

I think everyone is under estimating CC! Not trying to stir anything up and i know Grundy wants to whoop em pretty bad for what happened last year but CC is a pretty good team this year! I see it closer Grundy 35-CC 28

Hey, even though anything can happen on "Any Given Friday Night, wouldn't that be a good title for a movie,lol, Grundy has something to prove, Both teams has a primier runner, but home field, The best linebacker in SWD. Grundy wins! We dont need that river runnin backwards.

i agree with ya 56 this year we have home-field advantage over CC and with that being out last district game i believe the stands are going to be going crazy and the crowd will help us alot like they always do but this week its virginia high lets not be looking to far ahead

GO BLUE

Heres my .02 cents; Not that it matters LOL

I see the Beavers in another close battle this week, not the blow-outs we've been accustomed to.

Bluefield - 28

Herbert Hoover - 17

Princeton - 20

Graham - 12

James Monroe - 33

Point Pleasant - 17

Shady Springs - 21

Sissonville - 24

[ QUOTE ]

U got that right we we'll be lookin for it too.....they beat us in a pretty close game last year but this year its in good ole Richlands!

[/ QUOTE ]

dont feel bad about that loss last year...when you play @ CC it's 11 vs 15 on the field...hard to win up there.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

U got that right we we'll be lookin for it too.....they beat us in a pretty close game last year but this year its in good ole Richlands!

[/ QUOTE ]

dont feel bad about that loss last year...when you play @ CC it's 11 vs 15 on the field...hard to win up there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lance, question. How do you really feel about the refs up Hillsville way? Let it out.

Yea I would say when Graham travels down to CC there is going to definatly be a 15 on 11 game going on down there... After Graham being the only team to beat CC in regular season last year and all I have a strong feeling them cheating refs down in CC are going to be blind as bats towards CC and seeing like eagles toward Graham.

Graham beats Princeton not giving a score... but know Graham will win mark my words.

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!

James Monroe 31 Point Pleasant 20

Bluefield 42 Herbert Hoover 20

Princeton 21 Graham 13

Giles 55 Eastern Montgomery 10

Narrows 40 Bland 7

Shady Spring 35 Sissonville 14

Liberty 24 Scott 21