Richlands better step it up!!

lilnader

Richlands hasnt played good ball the last couple games... they better step it up if they are wantin to do good in play offs.. Like some of there play makers.. (name the best playmaker you think richlands has)

LiLNader, You are right, the Blues are off. But I do believe this week against VHS will help, I'm awaitin on practice Monday, Bet ya everyone is wearing them pads wink.gif. I still believe in our Blues, and It all starts this week. SWD Championship is at stake. and CC is coming along way to win the game. I picked this group in 97, to kick %$% and take names, this year and next. Time to go to work everyplay. Now Monday, lets get to work.

Richlands didn't play well as a team last week, but there were some great individual performances. Wells and Tatum in particular had great games. It was the turnovers, the penalties and the stubbornness with the playbook that allowed VHS to hang around as long as they did.

I think they will take it as a shot in the arm and "Git-R-Done" in true Richlands fashion by bringing home the SWD crown Friday night.

i thought i would throw my 2 cents in and say that travis and thad both had a really good game friday night. we were playing pretty good until we found out we didnt have any "backside" protection!! lol, but those guys out there have a lot of heart for this game, and i have no doubt in my mind that they will go out there Monday and work thier butts off to be ready to face carroll on Friday.

The only way that CC can win this game is if Richlands is looking ahead to Lebanon. And I doubt very seriously that will happen since this one is for the district outright.

Richlands 35

CC 7

dude are you crazy ..RICHLANDS will tear them a new one..they are soo much stronger and they have a lot of talent.. CARROL will feel pain tommorow night ...B/c i know richlands is ready ...I PLAY!!!

Richlands hasnt played bad their last two games, it has been penalties and turnovers that have stoped their momentum. Ohh yeah the officiating crew has been absolutly terrible here in the last few weeks also. It may sound like an excuse but if you had the oppurtunity to watch the films you would agree! I am telling you this though the Tornado is ready this week and there will be some bodies flying. Richlands SWD champs!!!

I have to disagree tater. I have heard others say Richlands just didn't get up for the past few games because of who they were playing. I sat in the stands and watched the sidelines against VHS and the whole team just stood there time and again when VHS scored. No one got angry or fired up until the fourth when the crowd began to get angry at a few calls, and rocked the stands. I believe that if you have any chance for state contention, (and I think Richlands is capable), you should be up for every game with total domination. You should make people scared of even getting on the field with you. RHS could and should be powerhouses with even the teams that don't contend.

Ok now im off my soapbox...RHS 28 CC 7 grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif