Looks as if Richlands and Bassett .....

BigDT73

i dont want to say to much about either team but i believe that the matchup between richlands and bassett will a game to remeber.

both of the teams are full of speed and depth. but i believe richlands having homefield advantage they will come out on top if we overcome the 1st week of playoffs.

GO BLUE

I agree with ya....i dont think we've lost a playoff game at home in the past well long time that i can remember, mainly b/c we usually travel but still we havent lost a home playoff game in a long time!

I think Richlands can match up against most teams including Bassett in talent and overall team speed. The main concern is to limit turnovers and bonehead penalties. Tatum's speed and tenaciousness is very impressive. Wells at QB has vastly exceeded my expectations. <font color="blue"> </font>

The blues have a great team.. But they better concentrate on beating Lebanon and Carroll before they start thinking to far down the road in the playoffs. Who knows the first playoff game maybe their last. If they don't concentrate on Carroll co first they may be sharing the district title with either Grundy of Tazewell!

We know this and we are def. focused on CC being a player i have to say this week we are very pumped and are ready to roll against CC, ditrict title (solo) championship on the line, i have to say it will be a great game to watch and be a part of!

I agree with the previous post. They got the keep theirselves focused on CC and Lebanon. Don't worry about Bassett until that week comes,if we do play Bassett in the first round. Hope that game is on my day off so I can go watch at least one game this year.