Tazewell 14 Grundy 35

Lance

wow this was a great game...tazewell gave grundy all they wanted...they played us as tuff as anyone has this year and Grundy was able to get the win late in the game.

Garon Marcum and Aaron Looney both had 2 td's each...if i am not mistaken, Garon is now the single season TD record holder at 21 for Grundy. He should also eclipse the 1,200 yard mark tonight...so congrats to him on the season he is having, hopefully there are a lot more games to play.

Grundy played well as a team again tonight and although there were plenty of mistakes they were able to overcome and get the win. Penley, Brown, Lee, Baker,Ashby, and both Marcums had good nights on defense...there was some sort of blowncoverage on one long pass play, dont know what happened but someone let a guy get deep, Marcum was the closest to the ball, but not sure who's man it was..other than that Tazewell had to run the ball and did so well...Wilson and Muncey are both great backs.

Colby Owens had a TD on defense and played an outstanding game...and my boy Tigh hit all 5 pat's..good job Tigh!

Theo did well...made good choices and didn't turn the ball over..only a few passes but he's looking good every week now...things are moving along well as a team...the line is blocking better...just cool to see it come together at this point in the season...good job guys.

There were a couple of crazy calls, I think Tazewell fans were probably as confused as we were...there were two "do overs"...i dunno wtf that was all about but it was weird to say the least. Seemed to fire Grundy up though...because it was 14-14 at that point and Grundy went on a 21 point blitzkreig at that point.

Anyway...congrats to coach Wyatt for really turning that Tazewell program around..I dread playing these guys again in a few weeks....which thats probably going to be who you see in the Regions this year and if you like hard hitting good football...come on out and watch these two teams hook up again in a few weeks.