Southwest District Champions

ambw

CONGRATULATIONS to Coach Mance, his staff and the team! With a 4-0 District record and 8-1 (thus far), Coach Mance has proven you can take average players and turn them into great ballplayers. The players, fans and parents need to realize it is a "Team" sport not an individual talent show. To win, you have to show team effort and not single out anyone. Congratulations again to the Big Blue.

I'll give you this...atleast you are a nondiscriminating butthole. I'm sure scrolling through that extra thread is going to take up way too much of your precious time and burn too many extra calories. I guess being short and rude on a message board makes your day. You really got your fellow supporter here. Congratulations Alpha, you win the unnecessary post of the month award!

[ QUOTE ]

I'll give you this...atleast you are a nondiscriminating butthole. I'm sure scrolling through that extra thread is going to take up way too much of your precious time and burn too many extra calories. I guess being short and rude on a message board makes your day. You really got your fellow supporter here. Congratulations Alpha, you win the unnecessary post of the month award!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying to make this forum more user friendly for everyone. I stated it in a very tactful and friendly way. And yes, to answer your subliminal question -- I am sorry Bristol #2 could not defeat Richlands.

Now...this was stuck to the first page and everyone was requested to read it:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/posting.html

It is very simple. Have a good day.

There was no subliminal question. You made it up.

We're all real thankful for you assuming the responsibility of board manager. Thank you for taking every opportunity to cut anyone from any school at any time. You obviously take pride in your work and do it well. You can make any football conversation personal and alienate new posters with amazing proficiency. Great job. Everyone loves having an opinion other than yours replied to with your unique brand of straight-up confrontational trash-talking. You really are doing a wonderful job adding to the overall experience of the board. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

There was no subliminal question. You made it up.

We're all real thankful for you assuming the responsibility of board manager. Thank you for taking every opportunity to cut anyone from any school at any time. You obviously take pride in your work and do it well. You can make any football conversation personal and alienate new posters with amazing proficiency. Great job. Everyone loves having an opinion other than yours replied to with your unique brand of straight-up confrontational trash-talking. You really are doing a wonderful job adding to the overall experience of the board. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

People can both enjoy the board and use it properly. These two functions are not mutually exclusive as you would make it seem. People are also more resilient than you make it seem to my interjections. I am not the board manager -- but one is needed and I have no problems stepping in and saying when something is wrong....especially when rules are posted on page one for everyone to read.

Alienation. That is hyperbole. I'm sorry please profess an incident where I CUT NEW USERS. There is none. Look, stop being facetious...I laugh at it. It doesn't make me become, suddenly, introspective.

Now, does this exchange really belong in "Southwest District Champions" or should you have created a new thread called, "TheAlpha is a complete idiot, IGNORE HIM!"

It is that easy.