Hey Mav Fans

Willie

Did anyone else notice that Simon kept the first team in the whole game? I mention this because some of the Bluefield Fans were complaining about it. They wanted to see some of the other kids play too. Just wonderning why he would do that.......

Willie, Willie, Willie always trying to start something aren't we? Why don't you let it go, so that things don't turn ugly. Goodness knows Simon has taken his starters out early enough this year and the young kids have gotten plenty of playing time. The starters deserved a shutout after the way they've played this year and the young kids cost them shutouts against Graham, Beckley, Oak Hill, and Princeton.

[ QUOTE ]

Did anyone else notice that Simon kept the first team in the whole game? I mention this because some of the Bluefield Fans were complaining about it. They wanted to see some of the other kids play too. Just wonderning why he would do that.......

[/ QUOTE ]

You won't get the Beaver fans to question anything...they are just as bad as Richlands fans. Trust me, I know.

BR,BR, BR, I was simply asking a question. I wasn't trying to start anything. If I was trying to start something I would have directed it at the Bluefield Fans. But I didn't. It was directed at the JM Fans.

OK...I wasn't at the game but I listened to it on the radio...it sounded like Freddie DID put the subs in late in the game, I heard several names that were not starters...maybe some starters were still in the game but not the entire 1st team.

oh willie. we did it for a reason. because we hate you. you talked so much bs that we just needed to prove a point. and let me tell you 21 might have gotten his shot in (illegally) but davis is doin fine so no harm done. because we all know off the field davis could KILL that shrimp. so quit cryin and makin excuses. we werent "runnin up the score" we just wanted to have some fun. hehe

If he don't want to get hit, maybe he ought to keep his dress on. We know Bluefield would never hit anyone late. They've never got an unsportsman call. Their such good sports.

In case you don't know it, the game is over. It's people like you that keep things going on this board. Grow up and quit whining. Listen, your mom's calling......

"In case you don't know it, the game is over. It's people like you that keep things going on this board. Grow up and quit whining. Listen, your mom's calling......"

Thats funny...aren't you the one who started THIS post? crazy.gif