"Storm Warning"

Cola

There is a severe Storm Warning in the Richlands area for Friday, November 5. Please tell those Pioneers to use caution. This storm front is somewhat "Defensive"

Richlands Officals have also called "Special Teams" in to prevent any suprises. However reports also state The Blues will make a "Offensive" Tornado attack.

Please stay tuned for live updates leading up to this Catagory 5 Storm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

My local weather station is calling for it to be around 75 deg.(Pepper Yates) with winds from 10(Z. Miller) to 23(D. Shortt) M.P.H. , With a White(Thayer) haze on the horizon.

word has it this storm has caused several power outages(shut outs)

One thing will be intersting though, I cant wait till the two storms collide.... Might be like the "Perfect Storm"

GO RED

[ QUOTE ]

There is a severe Storm Warning in the Richlands area for Friday, November 5. Please tell those Pioneers to use caution. This storm front is somewhat "Defensive"

Richlands Officals have also called "Special Teams" in to prevent any suprises. However reports also state The Blues will make a "Offensive" Tornado attack.

Please stay tuned for live updates leading up to this Catagory 5 Storm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I once poked fun at you for the "storm warning" posts. I apologize. I have recieved so much crap from "dam builders" that I appreciate this sort of stuff now. I've decided to share with friends in the Roanoke and New River Valley that the "storm is coming." I have also mentioned it to coaches I know in eastern Virginia....even though you could not meet them until the finals.

When I was in school competing, I found competition against Lebanon more of a priority than Tazewell, Bluefield, Grundy, Garden, Carroll County, Abingdon, etc.... I will say V-High was a priority in region (yes, they won the one time I competed against them). Leb I faced twice. It was always in a pseudo-scrimmage outside of our superintendent's mandate not to play any Russell Co. school.

Best wishes this week and best of luck in region IV and state competition.

LIVE UPDATE, Warning! Reports now state that a very cold front consistting of Bisquit, the Body, Mo, Payne, Gayheart is coming our way. several Reports of "Tater" has changed direction and becoming very reckless.

Stay tuned.

Everyone is talking about this game...i know ppl from tazewell,bluefield,grundy,bristol and of course lebby and r-lands coming to this one...i cant wait and we're already pumped up about it...Lets go BLUE!

"Breaking News" 51 Leb reports a triple threat from the Pioneers. However Inside information reveals the "Tornados" bring a very balanced team into this game. The Pioneer coaches are even worried by this one, The Richlands Defense is the hardest hitting team the "Pioneers" have met. Pass blocking wont be enough to get through this storm.

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Predicted, The cold front is closing in on Richlands. Temp should be a cold # 44 with wind chills from "Hitman" #21.

Wind gust from # 6 to #41 should establish high turbulance against the Pioneers.

Please stay tuned for Tornado Weather!!!!!!!

The Storm is Coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pioneers have fought off storms for years and are still alive and kicking, come to think of it the Pioneers have also killed a lot of the animals out there, Panthers, Tigers, and are still around.

My ol' Farmers almanc is calling for a good game that I cant wait to see.

Lets just hope that the 2004 AA state champs (as I seen on a poster @ Pizza Hut in Ric.) only 2 losses arent from A schools Now that will just look bad...Dont ya think.

[ QUOTE ]

The Pioneers have fought off storms for years and are still alive and kicking, come to think of it the Pioneers have also killed a lot of the animals out there, Panthers, Tigers, and are still around.

My ol' Farmers almanc is calling for a good game that I cant wait to see.

Lets just hope that the 2004 AA state champs (as I seen on a poster @ Pizza Hut in Ric.) only 2 losses arent from A schools Now that will just look bad...Dont ya think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dont worry, we wont have 2 losses.

He's there best and we know what hes capable of so no doubt bout it we'll be watchin him but hes not the only one that can do sum damage....out line hasnt let us down yet we dont look for them too now!

Just stopping Pepper won't be enough. You also have to keep #8 off you QB. He doesn't have Peppers size in weight but you haven't faced anyone like him this year. I'm sure you will have nightmares about him tonight.

The sun is out and I don't see any signs of a storm. Even if there is a storm tonight is will be Shortt lived. And after the brief storm is over all Lebanon fans can sit back, relax, and enjoy our 10-0 season because it is "MILLER TIME."

A 10-0 season?????? thats kinda hard to come by when you face a hardnosed Defense like richlands has. you guys must be pretty good to be 9-0 but lets think about this....who have you guys played thats been worth a crap besides GW and personally i think you guys just got a break. its gonna be a LONG cold night for the pioneers. you all better bring your "A" game because your gonna need it. Richlands-42 Lebanon-10

Who has Richlands beaten besides Grundy. Tazewell is the third best team in the district and Lebanon beat them. So your schedule is just as easy or easier than Lebanon's. Lebanon beat Honaker who would have also beaten Tazewell tonight if they weren't so stupid in what they done this week. So now tell me how tough your schedule is.

Lebanon's schedule

I give lebanon credit. They are 9-0 and beat from what i have been told a good GW Team. They also beat a very good Tazwell team which I think has gotten alot better throughout the season and may have given Richlands and Lebanon a better game later in the season. But thats the way it goes. Honaker i do not believe is a very strong team and do believe Lebanon should have worn them out. do not know why the did not. Other than that I cannot see were lebanon has faced any other really good teams. Chilhowie the third place team in your district you beat 21-0 who just got passed Rural Retreat 20-16, Lost to the 5th place team in your district 28-6, just got passed Northwood 20-16 (which could not beat Marion), beat marion 21-20, and just got passed John Battle the sixth place team 21-18. John Battle was destroyed by both abingdon and VA high by a combined score of 89-20. And every team in SWD beat both Abingdon, Marion, and Va High by a combined score of 419-81. And Richlands beat each of those SWD teams pretty handly 21-0, 39-14, 25-9 26-3. Your third place team could not even come close to beating 2 of the 3 in the Highlands.

Richlands has played Gate City one of the top rated schools in the state (playoff bound), we play Tazwell(playoff Bound), Grundy (#1 in Region Playoff Bound), Abingdon (weak but destroyed your 3rd place team) Grahm (playoff bound), Lee (just awful), marion (weak but beat 1 of 2 teams in your district), VA high (Playoff bound) Carrol Co (playoff bound) and yes Lebanon (playoff bound). 7 out of ten teams headed to playoffs. All five from district headed to playoffs with winning records.

Lebanon plays four teams headed to playoffs including Richlands. How many in their district. just one. The other six its their last week of football. But that's not lebanon's fault they have to play these other district games weak or not. But please do not say that your district is one of the toughest in the are, because after one and two it is pretty weak.

But that does not matter anyway. All that matters is that both teams are really good and of the best teams in southwest va in my opinion. Tonight both teams better show up. If one doesnt the other does it will not be close.

prediction RHS 26-13