"Storm Warning"

Cola

Sorry missed Division 1. Rural Retreat is 4-5 could end up being 4-6 if they do not be Northwood tonight. Also for what it is worth on Schedule strength. According to the Massey Ratings. Richlands Strength of schedule is (7.11) Lebanon's is (-4.20) If you do not know higher the number the better.

What Happened? The Thunder rolled, the sky opened up and yes the "Storm" came as predicted. Richlands Defense is a Storm and they did their JOB!

Richlands 32-Pioneers 0

We just got done shutting out the only undefeated team in Southwest Virginia and i have to say it feels good but im not going to be a a$$ hole and run my mouth, good jub Lebanon tho they really did a good job up front we just got it together midway thru the 3rd and rolled on from there but good luck Lebby in playoffs!

All I have to say is you all did a good job.

I dont know why Leb. changed there whole off. but you all killed us...I left during the 4th qtr. .....can someone let me know why Leb put a new QB in, did Z. Miller get hurt?

The first qtr was how I thought the whole game would be, but after the 2nd half kickoff, when Leb. recovered it and had 21 yards to score and didnt I knew they were beat.

Good Luck Rich. in the playoffs...I hope we both bring home state championships, but Leb wont if they play like they did against yall.

If Lebanon can play defense for 4 quarters they way they did for 3 tonight. You shut Richlands out for almost 3 quarters.

I thought Lebanon's big mistake on offense was not passing more. Miller has a great arm, and they just couldn't run against Richlands tonight.

Congradulation to Richlands. We played nose-nose for 2 quarters, stayed with you in the third, then as Richlands fans say the "STORM CAME" We were just wore down in the fourth, I didn't underestimate anything about Richlands except the effect their line would have wearing us down in the fourth. If you weren't at the game you missed a great game. I have to agree with 51Lebanon51 in saying that for some reason they changed their whole offense for this game. I don't know if they thought they seen a weakness or what but it sure didn't work. I definately believe Lebanon was outcoached. We should have run Thayer more and passed deep alot more (which I think is the only true advantage they had on Richlands D). When it was 0-0 and Lebanon had it 3 and less than 1 and Lebanon tried running Miller to the outside did any Richlands fans think that this coach is stupid. I know that alot of Lebanon fans have thought this all year. I would like to know if it is just us or other fans think the same thing. Once again good job and good luck in the playoffs. I think Lebanon and Richlands both have legitimate shots at running the table from here out.