va high @ grundy

jbob1

Well, I guess after all the talk this week from everybody, it finally comes down to tonight. The bearcats vs. the golden wave. Grundy really doesn't have much to lose, but va high has a lot to gain. If they win, they earn respect and a winning record. If they lose, well you all will have an advantage in the playoffs.

So what I'm trying to say is it all comes down to tonight! Where two teams lay it on the line. Im sure the marcum brothers will come out with something to fight for bigtime, which would be there sister! Im glad to hear she is doing better.

Anyway, trash talk is just something fun to do sometimes, but when the game is ready to happen, trash talk stops. Actions speak louder than words!!!

Go Cats!

Sincerely,

VHS Fan

[ QUOTE ]

what are you talkin about? Im not the same person as tornado 70 or whatever it is!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude! Look at the IP address...its the exact same. You may not be the same person but you are using the same computer...five minutes apart.

No, 5-5 is considered not to be a LOSING RECORD. .500 IS .500...you have not won more games than you've lost, therefore, you DO NOT have a winning record.

Besides, even if you beat Grundy and make it to 5-5, you will still finish with a losing record for the year...5-6, one and done in the playoffs...

Re: va high @ grundy [Re: GMan]

#9374 - 11/05/04 09:15 AM (216.184.95.6)

See that number, (216.184.95.6), that tells what ISP you use and what connection you are using with that ISP. Since it is the same in jbob1's post and BlueTornado78's post, it can be inferred that the post came from the exact same computer. As I said, you may not be the same person but you are posting on the same computer. I did check your email addys that each of you registered with...BlueTornado78 is definitely a Virginia High fan, maybe even a player...#21????

[ QUOTE ]

what the is the ip adress?

[/ QUOTE ]

An IP address is a unique set of numbers that identify your computer.

Take a look at "Re: just play [Re: BlueTorando78]" in the thread "No respect for Virginia High".

In The Virginia High And Grundy game....it will basically down to the fourth quarter... virginia high has a lot to prove and alot of confidence going into this game... if opponets take VHS lightly... it may be an upset.. but overall it will be a good game....

VHS-21 Grundy-20

Wow, torando as you so name yourself...you are an idiot and you are making virginia high look bad on this board. Please stop responding to your own posts and pay closer attention in Computer Information Systems class. Yes, your posts can be traced and NO you are not helping vhs in any way with these posts. After the first time i thought you would of figured this out. Once was bad enuf, but come on.

I almost forgot...you need a math tutor as well. Saying 5-5 is a winning record confused.gif...Winning means won more than you lost. Not won and lost the same number. We are going for .500 tonight. and more importantly a win against the #1 seed in the playoffs to send us into the playoffs with momentum. It's gonna happen.