Shady vs. Clay

footballfreak

Hey freak im with you on this one but shady couldn't have got in a better bracket, i also think they will dominate clay county then either play winfield or ravenswood which either one should be a very winnable game and a possible match up with wayne in the semis. I know they can make it that far now the boys just gotta go out and take care of business and stay focused and realize if the lose there's no game the following friday. GO TIGERS!!!

i hope your right on your opion rules on our side of the bracket. i know you hate tp predict the outcome of bluefield so getting around that what team do you think will make the semis in bottom of the beavers bracket. i think it will be a rematch for the beavers with weir just in the semis.

Nothing against Shady but I think that Ravenswood will be tough to beat. I'm sure that you are aware of that and are not taking them for granted. You may not want my opinion but I think it will be Bluefield vs Weir and Wayne vs Ravenswood.

Don't forget mavsgrad ravenswood's only loss was to winfield 21-0 so there's a good chance if shady beats clay county that we'd get the generals in round 2. But never the less we still got to beat clay county but since the bluefield loss the boys have really stepped up and taken care of business and i'd love to play wayne because we've played #1 and it was ugly so let's give #2 a try there's no way there as good as the beavers.