The Graham QB position

dookie

I noticed something at Tazewell the other day, when the Graham coaches are on one side of the field, Workman was on the other side of the sideline. All by himself, the whole game. Alienated from the rest of the team. The Graham coaching staff has done this kid wrong all year, they played Matthews and never gave Ronnie a chance. Now that the season is over I can say what I have thought all year since I watched him against Bluefield. Kevin Matthews is the worst quarterback in Graham history. And the only reason he starts is because of who his brother is. And I am not the only one who feels that way. We had a young team this year that really could have used his leadership, but he is too scared and weak to be a leader. This Graham coaching staff needs Workman next year, and if I were him I would tell them to kiss my ass. And if the old man can't see what has happened then maybe he needs to go too cause he is losing it. I never thought I would see the day Coach didn't play the best players. We watched Matthews for 10 games, and we all know he sucks. We should have given Ronnie a chance...........

I don't remember any reason. I was at the game, Graham fell behind early, starting thowing and Radford started picking off passes. It ended up 33-14 Radford, and they didn't really do much on offense.