Tazewell's Ready

UNC91

Tazewell is said to be ready on Friday night. The town we know is pumped up. J.R. Wilson is at 100% and Mark Muncey is about 99%. The dogs should have no problem rolling the Cats but they are gonna have to hang tough and fight it out. I know for a fact that when the dogs enter that field house around 4:00 tommorrow it's gonna be like caging up a pack of wild animals. Matt Cleaver is just chomppin at the bit for some tackles and maybe a couple of TD's. This is not to leave out the guys like Jake Evans, Stevie Mitchem, Jarrod Burton and a host of others that are waitin to tear the cats apart. Their ready.... Va High had better be ready because it is gonna be on. Can you dig that.......SUCKA!!!!

well there big fella... we are as ready as we will ever be.... not just a few people are ready to lay the wood but we all are... we are going to be crackin skulls all night long.... so "CAN U DIG IT"........SUCKA!!!!!

Trombone and crew, you had better strap it on at 7:30 tomorrow night. Tazewell is gonna come out and lay the wood ALL night. Not that I'm a Tazewell fan either, they are just a physical bunch. Well coached.

On the other hand, Tazewell had better come ready to play. The Bearcats are living on emotion.

My Prediction:

Tazewell- 13

VA. High- 0

Thanks (Trombone) I try to be a funny guy. Now you and your kitties had better use your early christmas gift to full extent tomorrow night. But I believe the Dawgs'will chew your little toy in half. Good Luck tomorrow night though, to you and the rest of the crew in Bristol. Have an injury free game!

oh yeah!!...they are ready for sure...theyre not happy with how far theyve come...all of them are still hungry and V high looks to be the next victim...cleaver is coming off of a huge game against graham and expect him to show up to play again on friday...wilson is in a zone right now that has propelled him through two or three outstanding rushing efforts...and the line will be as physical as ever up front...im gonna go with Tazewell-21 V.High_0