Gretna 49 Christiansburg 42 - Final

Lance

vic hall throws a td pass with 12 seconds left in the game to win it...they drove 60+ yards in the final 2 minutes and were in 4th down situations twice...

tazewell @ gretna next week for a trip to state!

Tazewell has had a great season and should hang their heads high, but next weekend it'll come to a crashing halt at Gretna. Gretna just has too many athletes and too much speed for Tazewell. If Tazewell would happen to do the unthinkable and win next weekend it would have to be considered the greatest upset in the history of this area; at least of my lifetime...

tazewell will have to eat up the clock and keep hall off the field and get a few big stops on defense to have any chance...listening to the gretna game on the radio tonight...just hearing what hall did was amazing...can't wait to see him play in person next week...any of you tazewell people making the trip want to get tha caravan going...let me know...we can all make the trip down...i think 4 or 5 of us from grundy are going also to support the Bulldogs...gotta go see the flying circus in person.

I'm not sure.I'm pretty sure Tazewell's line can do it's job but I've seen some of Gretna's(sp?)and I'm not sure how Tazewell's secondary will hold up.Though I do think they are getting better.#22 and Rick Tester are starting to fly to the ball and JR Wilson is already a good CB.

Now as for Tazewell's O I'm not sure...

[ QUOTE ]

tazewell will have to eat up the clock and keep hall off the field and get a few big stops on defense to have any chance...listening to the gretna game on the radio tonight...just hearing what hall did was amazing...can't wait to see him play in person next week...any of you tazewell people making the trip want to get tha caravan going...let me know...we can all make the trip down...i think 4 or 5 of us from grundy are going also...

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the bullet proof vest Lance, we'd like to hear from you again after the game... wink.gif