to the weir fans on this site, congrats

buzzsawBeaver

Yall have an exceptional team and a lot to be proud of.

Congrats to weir, the red riders earned and deserved the victory.

In my honest opinion, all the game aside, they were 2 equal caliber teams, but it was a matter of this, weir's team, players and coaches, were more prepared for this game and had more determination. That's all there is to it.

They played a better game.

They played physical, inspired football, and they had an enthusiastic crowd and I wish them the best in the tile game, and wayne as well, and wish all of them safe travel back north.

Good fortune to all remaining teams in the title games.

Congrats to bluefield on another exceptional season, as 1 of the bigger bluefield beaver fans, I'm proud of them.

Weir was simply the better team in this game. Again congrats to them all, and God bless!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Yall have an exceptional team and a lot to be proud of.

Congrats to weir, the red riders earned and deserved the victory.

In my honest opinion, all the game aside, they were 2 equal caliber teams, but it was a matter of this, weir's team, players and coaches, were more prepared for this game and had more determination. That's all there is to it.

They played a better game.

They played physical, inspired football, and they had an enthusiastic crowd and I wish them the best in the tile game, and wayne as well, and wish all of them safe travel back north.

Good fortune to all remaining teams in the title games.

Congrats to bluefield on another exceptional season, as 1 of the bigger bluefield beaver fans, I'm proud of them.

Weir was simply the better team in this game. Again congrats to them all, and God bless!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol and he lost faith^^^^^^ CONGRATULATIONS BLUEFIELD.

That will become an infamous post, I'm not going to edit it.

I exited mitchell stadium with around 4 minutes to go, came home listening to spirit fm, and prayed here and made peace about it, yes I know I'm somewhat overzealous about bluefield football.

Then I posted my congrats to weir.

Only to read on tristate preps that bluefield had defeated weir 1 in ot. I was certain it was some sort of cruel hoax, turned on the radio to listen to the post game show and was beside myself in disbelief and joy, I'm somewhat speechless, and that's all I can say to that.

Even so congrats to wier, I can't even guess the feeling of disbelief with their team and fans. Of course I still wish them the best, they are certainly winners.

And congrats to bluefield for doing what you had to do as a team. I'll enjoy reading about how it transpired.