Closing on Lebanon's Great Season

waveman92

Lebanon got beat in OT today by Giles Spartans. The pioneers could never figure out the single-wing offense. that is confusing. well great season by all the pioneers and ecspecially Zach Miller. he had a great game. but it just happened he couldnt hang onto the ball on the last play. good job Lebanon and lets hope that Lebanon will have another great season next year. and only lost 2 games this year. great season and good luck.

all the players should be proud, there were some wild plays in the game, wish zach could have got to throw the ball some more? the receivers were doing so good, can't figure out the coaching sometimes, but maybe thats why i'm not a coach, had to sit on the giles side and pull for lebanon, usually thats kind of intimidating, but the giles fans are real good people and love thier team to, they showed good sportsmanship, now this weeks (barnburner) is over with go beat PV.........

Very good game, sad to see it end that way. Not only was it a good game for the seniors to leave on (a win would've been better lol), but it showed what Lebanon had also in the next couple of years. Great game and good luck Giles, hope #45 is ok and you bring the trophy back to Region C. Also I am not Zac Miller. lol

Good job fellas, I'm very proud of all of you. It was a tough way to lose, like somebody else said I'm not a coach so I guess there's things I don't understand. Congratulations to Giles, you have a good football team but most of all you have a lot of class, good sportsmanship and great fans with the same qualities. Good luck in the semi.