Tazewell vs Gretna

dookie

First off, congrats to tidbit and the dogs. It's about time. Nice to have you back. I think Coach Wyatt has done a wonderful job down there, and I think that this is only the tip of the iceburg for Tazewell. But now I have to give my thoughts on the game Saturday and you Tazewell fans aren't going to like it. I think Tazewell has a chance, but they have to play absolutely perfect, and it still may not be enough. Judging from our expirence last year, the dawgs are going to see something they certainly have not saw this year. A tough expirenced football team who knows how to win and a coach with a killer instinct. And speed, oh my gosh speed. Tazewell will have to control the ball with at least 30 minutes posession time. If they start the game with a couple of 3 and outs, they could be down big before they know it. That is exactly what happened to Graham last year. But Tazewell has a good football team losing only to Richlands,Lebanon,Gate City and Grundy. Four pretty good teams this year. It will be interesting to see how Tazewell reacts if they get down a couple of scores. I think Gretna scores 35 minimum, and if it goes wrong I think it could get ugly, but I hope Tazewell makes us all proud. But in the end Vic Hall and Rico Reynolds are just too much. Gretna 42 Tazewell 19.

The Dogs have had a great season , and Bobby Wyatt well if he doesn't get the coach of the year something is terribly wrong. After watching http://www.swvaol.com/forum/images/icons/cool.gif

coolBluefield pull it out , anything is possible.Dogs will have to put up at least 28pts and the Defense will have to rise to the occasion.Good luck DOGS,we will see ya Sat.

I agree that Gretna is a tough experienced football team. I was at the Graham/Gretna game last year and saw first hand what kind of team they are. I would like to see Tazewell pull this one out but at the end of 4 quarters Gretna will be the winner. If Tazewell does not control the clock, it could get ugly real quick.