Wutchall want.........

GanGstA187

i think it is obvious who lance pulls for - so what is wrong with him pulling for any swva team at this point in the year?? i am not defending lance, but i too am pulling for tazewell and richlands, mainly because they are swva teams playing teams from up the road.....you got to support the local teams!!!!

Well...let's be honest here:

I live in Tazewell, have an office in Richlands, and I played for Grundy...I also have a great respect for Coach Carlock, Graham and their program.

I already stated in an earlier post that I would even pull for Va High against Gretna (or whoever)if they managed to beat Tazewell (it was before they played)...in this case, ask any of the Grundy players who the hardest hitting team was they played this year and I don't think you will get more than one answer...Tazewell.

Being from the Highlands i realize it is probably hard for you to understand how things are in the SWD, but believe me...when you see Grundy players sitting amongst Richlands fans pulling for them just as hard as if it were Grundy on the field...and you see Graham kids at Tazewell doing the same...it speaks a lot louder than the words typed here do...it's called respect...we all have it for each others programs...something you guys don't have from any of the SWD teams for now.

Any more questions?

[ QUOTE ]

Well...let's be honest here:

I live in Tazewell, have an office in Richlands, and I played for Grundy...I also have a great respect for Coach Carlock, Graham and their program.

I already stated in an earlier post that I would even pull for Va High against Gretna (or whoever)if they managed to beat Tazewell (it was before they played)...in this case, ask any of the Grundy players who the hardest hitting team was they played this year and I don't think you will get more than one answer...Tazewell.

Being from the Highlands i realize it is probably hard for you to understand how things are in the SWD, but believe me...when you see Grundy players sitting amongst Richlands fans pulling for them just as hard as if it were Grundy on the field...and you see Graham kids at Tazewell doing the same...it speaks a lot louder than the words typed here do...it's called respect...we all have it for each others programs...something you guys don't have from any of the SWD teams for now.

Any more questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've disagreed with this guy several times, but he speaketh the truth.

yeah...I think they were pretty hungry to knock us off...lol. Richlands was the second hardest team I'd guess...I just know from talking to the guys they all said Tazewell hit them the hardest...I think Grundy folded so early in the Richlands game you guys were able to just cruise most of the second half against us.

[ QUOTE ]

yeah...I think they were pretty hungry to knock us off...lol. Richlands was the second hardest team I'd guess...I just know from talking to the guys they all said Tazewell hit them the hardest...I think Grundy folded so early in the Richlands game you guys were able to just cruise most of the second half against us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cruising is fun against teams that let them...EVERYONE AGREES.

[ QUOTE ]

sad to say, but if you saw the game...that is pretty much what happened...after they came out and scored in the second half...it was all over but the crying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I drop my debate there...you saw...i did not. Lance I respect what you post...don't hang me out to dry.

[ QUOTE ]

I was shocked by that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me to...I thought we would have made a better showing...every year I go in to the Richlands game thinking "this is it...we have it this year"...then something goes wrong...lol...it's like, if you are a Grundy fan you are just sitting there waiting for it to happen...I know exactly how Cubs fans feel...lol. At least the two teams get to play every year, so we have yet another shot next year...and hey, you guys got over the Graham jinx this year so maybe it's our turn next season...it's usually a good game though no matter what kind of season the other is having...the kids always get fired up when it's time for Richlands and Grundy to play....kinda cool. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I was shocked by that game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah me to...I thought we would have made a better showing...every year I go in to the Richlands game thinking "this is it...we have it this year"...then something goes wrong...lol...it's like, if you are a Grundy fan you are just sitting there waiting for it to happen...I know exactly how Cubs fans feel...lol. At least the two teams get to play every year, so we have yet another shot next year...and hey, you guys got over the Graham jinx this year so maybe it's our turn next season...it's usually a good game though no matter what kind of season the other is having...the kids always get fired up when it's time for Richlands and Grundy to play....kinda cool. smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

On a similar note...everytime RHS played "eye of the tiger" prior to a home wresting match, I always thought we would win...then we lost.