Wutchall want.........

GanGstA187

wut about this gretna and tazewell game? well i got a few choice of words gretna is gonna score atleast 63 points on this tazewell defense that thinks they r all that...all they have to do is stop those two linbackers and tazewell dont have a chance in hell..yeh i kno gretna's D isn't all that but I still think that tazewell will only score at the most 12 b/c neone who has a bro that is a cheerleader don't even deserve to run the ball..so all im sayin is gretna is taken the W!!!!!!!!

Well if you are V-high slopp material my boy J.R. ran all over YOU and your MOTHERS. Can u say highlight film?!?! He dusted u layin in the mud, 19 carries 188 yrds 3 TD's. Also J.R.'s brother that cheerleader was layin the wood opening those holes for him to stomp on your faces. Put that in ya scrapbook sucka... wink.gifSmell ya lata... grin.gif

Wave64 u wanna hear some more , read the thread they started it before. Talking but they wasnt walkin , cheerleader was what they was sayin and not deserving of playin. Just backin my homies and no u dont know me. I did hear that grundy, loved to get muddy. Also had no class but they do talk a lot of trash. grin.gifFigure I break a rhyme. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Still hasn't quite caught up with Bluefield/Weir threads yet. After that game, I remember seeing that all the threads on the front page were pertaining to that game. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And I remember asking that same of all the Bluefield/Weir threads as well as the Richlands/Bassett threads last week. It's goes for everyone, on every topic, from every school...

[ QUOTE ]

wut about this gretna and tazewell game? well i got a few choice of words gretna is gonna score atleast 63 points on this tazewell defense that thinks they r all that...all they have to do is stop those two linbackers and tazewell dont have a chance in hell..yeh i kno gretna's D isn't all that but I still think that tazewell will only score at the most 12 b/c neone who has a bro that is a cheerleader don't even deserve to run the ball..so all im sayin is gretna is taken the W!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, please use English. Thank you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

One question for ya! Whatcha got against cheerleaders? are you just sore b/c tazewell's cheerleaders can play football better than you or what?! Personally the only people that I think don't deserve to run the ball are the ones who can sit around and come up with this lame crap dissing a great team and great players who put their all into every game they play! I mean come on, I don't know who you are or where your from but last i checked the Bulldogs and both of the players you referred to deserved a lot more respect than being dissed by someone like you!

Like I said...Gretna might win 72-0...but be prepared to have your heads kicked in for 48 minutes in the process...Tazewell will be the most physical team you have faced in two years...period.

They might not score much, they might not win...but they will flat out knock you on your ass on every play.

Lance, Lance, Lance... Do you even know who the heck you support in high school football. Aren't you supposed to be a "WAVE" fan? Just be quiet and stop giving Tazewell all these propts. I bet if your people heard you saying all of this, they probably wouldn't like it!!!!

wut number was u hardA$$..if u was even outhere if not i wouldnt talk s*** about v-high....wopty doo V-high's football team wasnt hype for one game..and yeh the one that mattered but i Be da** if we didnt let the state of Virginia kno v-high is for real...c-sum1 in state next year suckazzzz