SW Virginia Football Forum

No matter what happens Saturday this is a great site. G-MAN my hat's off to you and whomever helps you. I know this takes a heck of a lot of work. You should be proud!

GO SALEM

GO MULES grin.gif

yeah, great work by G-man and all the other helpers. thanks for taking time off your hands to giving all of us a great site to talk about football. this is in my opinion the best sports site i have ever been to. keep up the awsome work and see yall' again next season.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm curious, is there some significance to your handle of "333?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it means half devil, LOL naw, to begin with I signed on not knowing exactly how to provide a user name. I am a computer idiot. My son wore #3 when he played for Salem so I just used 333 to provide enough characters. Since then I have the signature OL MULE. Years ago my friend Billy Miles gave his O linemen the name "Mules" because they did most of the work and got almost none of the recognition. Since then the Mules have gotten much more notice. I was an old O and D lineman for Andrew Lewis, hince OL MULE.

GO SALEM

GO MULES

Hey Mule...

I want to apologize for all the stuff this week...the boards were getting slow, Lance was getting worried, so, I did the best I could to liven things up a bit! I guess it worked!

You are always welcome over here...regardless of what the Richlands fans say about you! LOL

Don't be suprised if you get a knock on your door in Salem...I really would like to take you up on that beer/$.50 tour offer!

Good luck to the Spartans (Salem), the Blue Tornado, the Bulldogs, the Spartans (Giles), the Vikings, the Black Raiders, the Indians, and last but not least the Bluefield Beavers!!! Somebody needs to bring some hardware home!!!