Post Season Poll

Lance

Who will have the most yards passing?  

1. 1. Who will have the most yards passing?

[ QUOTE ]

Your top two teams have to be your Region Champs! Tazewell and Richlands. Biggest surprise:Tazewell. Biggest disappointment:Grundy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think the top two are the region champs personally...I'd say Richlands, then Grundy or Bassett, then probably Magna Vista, then Tazewell...I just forgot to put bassett in the mix.

Tazewell had a great year...not trying to say anything bad...thats just how I would line them up. I honestly don't know what would happen if you put Grundy and Bassett in a game...would be fun to watch...probably a shootout with whoever scores last wins....on a good field that is.

well, like it or not they are the ones with the hardware. So they are the best 2. By your logic 2002 Graham was one of the top 2 but they lost to a Grundy team that they were way better than. So in my book, that year Grundy was one of the top 2.

who was the other team in 02?

One could argue that Graham was one of the top two in 02 as well...nothing wrong with that...they catch the pass on the last play of that game that was dropped in the endzone and it could have went the other way.