Congrats THS football team for the hard work!

tazewell_gurl

I want to congrats our football team for making it all the way to Division 3 State Simi-finals. Way to go Dawgs!! You all have worked very very hard this year and who knows, there is always next, you can go much farther than ya know it! Congrats this year and good luck next year! <font color="green"> </font>

excellent post. Going from 1-9 to 8-5 and a state semi-finalist is nothing short of remarkable. Yes Richlands had a great year, but for Tazewell to turn it around with basically the same kids and win more games in one year than they had in their previous 3 years is a great accomplishment. confused.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

The talent was always there for Tazewell. They finally got a coach that was able to put it all together and turn them into a winner.

Do you think they can keep it up again next year. They lose alot of talent.

wyatt is just a good coach...he will work you hard but it's not in an ignorant way? know what I mean? he just has a way of getting the best out of his players...good coach...I'd go back and play for him any day...we have some pretty good coaches around here if you think about it.