Duke vs. Unc

bluefieldRocks

Beaverbaseball, you even said the reason they lost if because they had a player out....McCants i think it was?....what does that tell you about your team, there a 1 man team, if they play without him they'll buckle under pressure proving they cant beat the easiest of teams

It was Raymond Felton that was out for the Santa Clara game that they lost.

UNC is not a one man team with the best PG in the nation, the best pure scorer in McCants and one of the best big men in the nation in May.

I don't care what the "experts" say. The ACC champs and the ACC powerhouse this year is UNC. Duke doesn't have the depth to hang with them and you seen what happens to Wake when they face a good backcourt, they crumble to pieces. Georgia Tech is the only true competition and they aren't the team from last year. There probably will be some conference upsets b/c thats what makes college basketball great, but in the end UNC will reign atop as ACC champs.

Sean May 6'9"

Jawad Williams 6'9"

Marvin Williams 6'10"

Damion Grant is Carolina's tallest player at 7'0". I'm not really worried about Carolina guarding Dook downlow or anywhere else for that matter. My question is can Dook, with its lack of depth especially in the frontcourt, play with Carolina for forty minutes in an up and down game? Then there's the problem Dook would have if Williams got into foul trouble. They have NO one on the bench capable of guarding a Sean May or Marvin Williams...

He didn't start against IU, but he got into the game very quickly thanks to foul trouble with Sean May. And yes, I believe he's going to be one of the all-time Carolina greats before he's done in Chapel Hill. He has all the physical gifts and talent a player could ask for. More so though, he's a great kid with a good head on his shoulders...

My bad on that mistake. Georgia Tech is good and Wake is good but they got dismantled the other night by Illinois, but the ACC will be determined that final week of the season when Carolina and Duke renew their rivalry. Winner take all.