Who won in the grundy game?

waveman92

Sound funny to see you wright that. Dont you still live in HURLEY lol. I just think its a little funny you went over there to learn more about sports and your still in the same boat as HURLEY when it comes to basketball. However if Steph. yourself and Heath where still at HURLEY then you would prob.be looking at a BDD. championship .Believe it or not HURLEY is not as bad as you might think there just a little slow on -D- but there getting better every game its comeing along but we will see you at the game, and good luck wink.gifIm still you friend Im not bitter about the whole move to grundy thing I just wish that I could have seen you guys play for hurley one year and shake up the BDD. latter! grin.gif

More had to happen than trying to throw the round ball into the ocean. This is a big let down for the Grundy Golden Wave being beat by Council last night. Council traveled at least four hours (round trip) to win a game Thursday and then went to Grundy Friday playing back-to-back a team I think is very talented and athletic. Not to mention that Council is supposed to be the weakest they have been in a long - long time. Grundy has to win these kind of games if they intend to live up to the recognition they have already been given. I would have picked Grundy by at least 15 but what do I know. Go with Goodman, he always beats Grundy.

I agree with the above post! A big loss for the Wave.. You have to win those games.. I bet it'll be even harder to beat them at Council the next time out...

Does anyone wanna elaborate on the game last night??

Grundy10 or Wave5.. You guys post on here.. whats your take on it?

Theo pretty much told all there was to be told. We couldnt shoot at all. 12-48 for the game. 3 fg's made in the second half and only lost by 11. We had open shots all night, just one of those time where they wouldnt fall. Hopefully we get everything worked out. 3 game week coming up for us!

I wouldnt say that. Last year we played them very well at Council leading the whole game and went into OT before losing by maybe 1 or 2 not forsure. Then played at grundy and they beat us pretty bad. So hopefully will get back on track when we play HURLEY tuesday!

Council lost 2 major players to graduation. A really good pt guard and a big physical 6'6" post player. Have they improved that much or did you guys just play that bad. I'm not being critical.. I just didnt think that would happen. Especially you playing them at grundy. One thing about it.. it's early, plenty time to recover.

Council is in Grundy's head period...we haven't beaten them in years...Coach Goodman has our number....

if Grundyis gonna be Council these next 2 years are when it needs to happen

Good luck theo and compton...i may catch a game over xmas break...see how impressive you guys are

we'll see how it goes...I may be able to make it in then...

you think you guys will be practicing on the 22nd or 23rd? I may have to call stretch..see if we can get some of the old team together to come up there and show you how us "old timers" play a lil ball haha...definitley interested in seeing the improvements you guys have made over the past year or so...I'm sure we could give you some hella competition too...even though we've been outta the game for 3 and 4 years...

yeah they'll be comin in..but they'll be leavin soon after xmas just like me for the Sugar Bowl...i'm sure we can get enough together to come up there and ball..if Stretch will let us...it'd be good for you guys

as far as Tommy..i havent talked to him in quite a while..couple of times on the net...that's about it...I'm thinkin he lives out in Bristol now...