Why dosent Hurley and Grundy play?

WaveFan09

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah...it only takes about 5 min to prove a point when people like you guys from Hurley are shooting your mouths off without anything to back it up...so I can always make time for that...and as the song goes...I've got 99 problems...but... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ill go ahead and say it for you lance, "Ive got 99 problems but a bitch ant one"

I apologize for not looking up the schedules. If my using what someone else said in reference to East Ridge and Paintville has caused any hurt feeling, please accept my apologies.

Of course, we can all give theories on things like Lance did, such as those KY teams winning the Highlands and all of them beating Hurley, but in the end, thats why they play the games.

After all, didn't a Highlands team, with a losing record, put Grundy out of the playoffs?

I will give you the other point though...

yep...sure did...and no I wasn't directing that towards you either...you usually have pretty level headed posts you can back up with some sort of logical thinking.

I hadn't really gone back and looked at how the infamous KY teams finished up the season until that post, so when I looked at who beat them...it's a bunch of pretty good teams if you are honest about it...i dunno...i found it interesting.

Truth be told, Shelby Valley and Paintsville were pretty good teams this year. But solely based on the beatings they took by Grundy, I can't say they would have fared as well in the SWD nor the Highlands. Just a different type of football.

Highlands yes...SWD no...they would have given Graham and Tazewell a decent game but they (Graham & Taz) would both have beaten them by a couple of TD's easy...Marion, Abingdon, and Lee could probably not beat at least 2 of the 3...Va High could probably beat them all by at least a TD or two if they played them later in the year as opposed to when the QB was out (he was a key player in the defense for Va High also) earlier in the year..early on 2 of the 3 KY teams would probably beat Va High. I seriously doubt Hurley could have beaten any of them, maybe Sheldon Clark...just my honest opinion.