RICHLANDS, LET'S HOPE COACH RIFE KNOWS

hamil76

WELL AFTER WATCHING THE BLUES FALL TO 1-3, AND LOSING 2 GAME THEY SHOULD HAVE WON. THE QUESTION FORM ME WAS. WHAT IS COACH RIFE'S CONCEPT. GAME THAT WE WAS IN AND MAYBE A GROUP OF BOYS SHOWED A LITTLE CONECTION HE WOULD CHANGE THINGS. THE BOYS NEVER REALLY LOOK GOOD FOR LONG TOGETHER. THIS IS CAUSING ALOT OF TURN OVER AND NO PICKS AND DEFFENCE CONFUSING. BUT FROM A FORMER COACH I HAVE TO TRY AND HOPE HE IS JUST TAKING THIS TIME TO PRACTICE FOR THE BIG PICTURE. I FINALLY ASK AND THAT WAS THE ANSWER I GOT PRACTICE. BECAUSE AFTER TODAY THEY WILL HAVE PLAYED MOR GAMES THAN THEY HAVE PRACTICED 5.

SO WITH THAT DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR BLUS JUST YET. GET BEHIND THEM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

i really hope that no one gives up on the boys there a good team, its not there fault that theres an idoit coaching a basketball team that should be competing for the SWD title year in and year out good luck boys hope u can overcome an idoit for a great season

I dont see Rife stepping down anyways w/him being Athletic director and all....UNLESS, he realizes as long as hes there nothing good will come for Richlands basketball then he'll try to get sumbody worth playing for. BUT until then ill be at all the games i can.

As for coment somebody made bout the game passin ole' tommy up i think he never really had a real grasp anyways! but i think the questions about a new coach has been asked since i was in about 7th grade. How bout Mance, Id like to see old Greg pacing the sidelines with his Titlest visor on

Lets support the kids ,they need more practice,because some of them just came from football.I believe the kids themselfs will step it up.Tom can't play the game for them,and too if we go bad mouthing tom ,then the kids will want to do the same thing,but we all need to talk behind tom's back and not to his face,well maybe we shouldn't do that either.So why not stand behind tom and our kids 'after all they teach team-togatherness we stood behind our football team throught some ruff years and look what we've got now (winners).So give the world a smile sports fans and have a good day. GO BIG BLUE! smile.gif