Bluefield ,Graham Game

weightlifter

I went up to see the game last night and was surprised that Graham hung in there as long as they did.Both teams need to work on the foul shooting, and Graham needs to work on the press break.If coack Carlock is smart he will pick Lee Walkers brain and come up with a better method of beating the press because what I saw last night was terrible. The Repass boy is for real and with him in the offense they will be hard to stop.Good effort and good job to both teams, i look forward to watching and cheering both teams on this season!

I believe Bluefield will get much better once they get some more practices in as a complete team. Going into the game last night they had only had four practices with everyone there.

From what I understand Bluefield didn't press much until the second half and when they did the wheels fell off of Graham's bus. They needed to press them hard for four quarters and hopefully in the rematch they will.