2004 SWVAFootball.com Fantasy Football League...

GMan

has reached the Championship game...

BeaverBlitz vs. SWVAF.com

I must "brag" on myself this week...I made three moves during the week after looking at the weather forecasts and seeing who I had on my roster.

I dropped the Giants and the Dolphins defenses and picked up Buffalo...they allowed 17 pts., had 3 sacks, 2 INTs., 2 fumble recoveries, 2 TDs, and a blocked kick. Earned 26.00 points.

I dropped Lee Suggs and picked up Larry Johnson...he rushed for 151 yards and 2 TDs. Earned 19.55 points.

I dropped Byron Leftwich and picked up Billy Volek...he had 492 yards passing and 4 TDs and rushed for 1 TD. Earned 35.89 points.

Over 81 points by these three pick-ups...if I hadn't have made these moves I would have lost in the Semis...

I'm not there yet G, Da Blues still has Brady going for him at QB tonight. I do have Randy McMichael going tonight and a 12.03 point lead, but it isn't over yet. I screwed up this week, accidently leaving Roy Williams on the bench. He went off this week for 104 yards on seven catches and two touchdowns...