Possible Rematch?

WeirFootball

I hear Bluefield will probably make it to Charleston this year for bball. I'm really hoping that happens b/c it looks like Weir will be joining them there as well and I would love for us to get a chance to make up for the loss to you guys earlier this year in football!!!

Bluefield will be fine. Remember, the teams we've faced thus far and will face over the next couple of weeks had have a month more practice than Bluefield has. It'll take until January for the team to get comfortable with one another and to find their groove. This is a team that's replacing five starters and welcomed a couple of transfers in the off-season. It's going to take time to adjust and get settled into their role on the team.

In basketball, unlike football, every team goes to the playoffs at the end of the year. So while you'd like to win as many games as possible, the most important thing is to get better as the season goes on. Play the toughest competition you can now and it'll prepare you for March. Winfield and Logan are both two of the best teams in AA this year, despite losing to both it'll only help Bluefield in the end.