Freshman sensation

bluesball

We won but he impressed me with his ability to light it up. He does have a shot and just wonderin can he drive and score or rebound any down low. He scored 15 but were all 3's. If he can add another part of the game to his package he will be a force. Good job to him and why isnt he starting? Good kid and has a bright future for Richlands.

--------------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

I noticed that he shot twice and I believe both didnt hit the rim. No offense to him u know but, not Fame for myself but I am one of the few big guys that can hit the 3 consistently. Like I said not boosting myself though just not a post players responsibilty to shot from the outside. He worked decently in the post, just didnt get the ball.

------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

yea mulkey is a good player. he had a good game against us saturday but we were in a 3-2 the whole game which means easy looks from the perimeter sometimes. he will become a very good player through high school but what can he do when he's playing against man-to-man?

actually juice, robinson didn't hardly play in the post at all, he just plays from the outside, i'm not sure why but i think we would do a lot better if both of us were in the post. By the way, great game, i can honestly say that you really impressed me.

YOU ALSO ASK WHY RHS DONT USE THE INSIDE MORE. WELL THAT IS ALL COACHING FOR SOME REASON COACH RIFE DOES NOT LIKE TO WORK THE PAINT MUCH. IN MOST CASES THE 3 KEEPS YOU IN THE GAME BUT THE INSIDE WINS THEM. JUST KILLS ME TO SEE 2 6'4 PLUS GUYS PLSYING ANYWHERE NEAR THE 3 POINT LINE. WHEN YOU HAVE SOME GOOD OUTSIDE SHOOTER ALREADY ANYHOW IT WOULD OPEN UP SO MUCH FOR THE BLUES TO POUND THE MIDDLE. BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Well with Rob and Brandon it would help open up shots cause I watched u all play and I knew to run 3-2, so obvious no inside game right now maybe u all can work on it and turn things around for the end of the season. Thanks for the comment u all had me that 1st half was not playing my game and got upset but things panned out in the 2nd. Had fun and cant wait to come into the Tornado Advisory Area. wink.gif