VHS basketball

VThokie

Thats shame about Patrick. He is one of the better basketball players I have seen in this area, not just in Region D. But understand why he wouldnt want to play this year with all the injuries he has over the past 2 years. Im sure is body needs a break. By the way, is he goina play college football anywhere?

If you cannot earn playing time on any team,then you start crying about the coach want let me play.(Cry Babys)can be a sore spot for those that fit in that category.And it really will bother a person if he or she is a (CRY BABY).

land_rider you make no sense...what does the phrase "the coach want let me play" mean? It is obvious to me that you don't know what your talking about, especially if you cannot spell a simple word like "won't". And if your so worried about (cry babies) why don't you tell all the players and their parents to stop (crying) to the coach, instead of attempting to type it on the internet for about 6 people to see...

It seems to me that swvabb08 (SouthWestVirginiaBigBabyFan08)is an english teacher instead of a sports fan. I believe that land_rider may not even know these players or coaches, but he is speaking in general about players and parents try to dictate the coach. If you don't like the coach or his decisions, stay at home and bad mouth him or get on some message board and make people think that you could do a better job coaching than the present coach. As for the comment you made about 5 or 6 people reading these messages, you may need to look under the heading because I believe more than 6 people are reading this board. I am thankful to be a part of this board, it is very useful in communicating with other people with common interests. I noticed that you have already made 2 posts since you have been a member. Both have been negative! Its hard to put any stock in someone that is negative. Everyone enjoys this board, we are not all English teachers or can we spell everything correct but if you know what we are writting then it will be ok. Also, you need to start your sentences with capital letters. Just a reminder!

Sorry big baby i need to work on my spelling,but the phrase, the coach won't let me play,has made you very uncomfortable,sounds like you have been down that road.So have a good day sports fan and when you grow up things will make sense to you.Sometime people misspell words,so be careful it could happen to you. smile.gif

Well blues88, as a matter of fact, I am an English major who happens to know quite a bit about basketball. No land_rider, i never had that problem because i used to ref. basketball games, i did play basketball in high school (not at VHS), back then the best players are the ones who played and i wasn't one of the best, so i never got to play that much and that didn't bother me because we still won and the school that i played for beat Virginia High the other night which means they're obviously still winning , even though i didn't get to play that much, i still played more than some of the best virginia high players that are on the team now.The only reason that blues88 believes that my posts are negative is because you do not agree with them, this is an opinionated message board and you don't own it, so if you don't like what i have to say blues88 then don't read it, same to you land_rider... I have just as much right to voice my opinion on here as either of you. So big boy ooo.gif if you don't like my posts or comments, stay at home and bad mouth me or run to coach mitchell and tell him what a wonderful job he's doing...i'm done wasting my time with message board so you won't have to worry about my "negative" comments again, good luck to the Virginia High basketball program for the remainder of the year.