GREENVILLE VS ELIZABETHTON

jarhead24219

21 hours ago, BigWinners said:

My point was Terry Bradshaw would make a terrible coach and playing experience isn't ness. a requirement for football knowledge. HS is a weird time for kids, sometimes they get mixed up with the wrong crowd and end up making choices their last year that they regret, I know I did, not playing my last year in HS, but a person could have zero playing experience and have a great football mind. 

Steve Ragsdale never played a down of organized football that I'm aware of.  Strictly a basketball player.  We saw how that turned out.

3 hours ago, SW_VA_boy said:

Steve Ragsdale never played a down of organized football that I'm aware of.  Strictly a basketball player.  We saw how that turned out.

Not true, his fathe was a coach and he played at Roanoke College who won the national championship in 1971-72 in their class , he went to Narrows high school were he played for his father.I don’t disagree with your all’s points great coaching doesn’t mean they were great players

8 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

Not true, his fathe was a coach and he played at Roanoke College who won the national championship in 1971-72 in their class , he went to Narrows high school were he played for his father.I don’t disagree with your all’s points great coaching doesn’t mean they were great players

You misread what he said...he said he never played football..which I think it 100% true

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

You misread what he said...he said he never played football..which I think it 100% true

I have re-read the article, it said he was a starter for Roanoke college maroons, this article was written when he was inducted into the VHSL hall of game he also in Roanoke college hall of fame . I have no personal knowledge, just quoting the article